Remind me to; you know I will forget, haha. You could just download these, though, they are the exact same photos.
CAMERA COLLECTION BY TAIYO ONORATO & NICO KREBS
Swiss duo Taiyo Onorato and Nico Krebs are known for their contemporary, cutting edge style in photography, sculpture and installation art. Camera Collection is their ingenious, handcrafted collection of cameras refashioned with far-out, unexpected objects.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are right up your alley, Chemiko.
The Shoveler on Flickr.
i love portland
You want to move me somewhere that can have this much snow?! TT___TT
I just made my first green smoothie. It’s actually really good, and I can’t really taste the spinach.
- a few good size handfuls of spinach
- ~ 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 big dollops of Greek yogurt (0% fat)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup chunks of frozen mango
I put the almond milk and spinach in first and blended it until it was smooth and frothy, then added the rest of the ingredients. I’m definitely going to make this again.
Reblogging so I can make this. YUM.
I miss green smoothies/shakes!
OH MY GOODNESS. Is this for real? Must…acquire. Must acquire for ALL THE USES!