Sunny S Tank Top Binder – General Info
This is a review of a binder from a Japanese maker called Sunny S ordered from The SLG Store. In Japanese it is referred to as a “ナベシャツ (nabeshatsu)” and it is designed for female crossplayers (females cosplaying as male characters). I ordered mine in a medium and it cost 3,000円 (31.94USD at the time of my purchase). My entire order (of three items) took two days to be processed, shipped and delivered. This binder is essentially a tank top with a binder built-in. It hasn’t been warm enough to wear it on its own much. Sometimes I wear it under T-shirts when my primary binder is being washed. I have had it for about a month and the material is all still in great condition.
I ordered and received a gray binder. The binding area is made of very breathable mesh that is not stretchy. This is a hook and eye binder that fastens on the right. The hooks wrap around from the back over the front panel, which consists of three columns of eyes.
This binder is extremely comfortable and doesn’t restrict my breathing, which is great for those who have respiratory issues (such as myself). When I wear this I generally do so for about 12 hours (from when I get dressed until I shower and bathe in the evening. The breathable material makes it a great option for hotter weather since my primary binder holds heat like crazy. It also may be more suitable for exercise, though I haven’t worn it enough to say one way or another.
It’s a pain to get on. I have to struggle and twist my wrists and look in a mirror and basically battle the darn thing to get it on because the fabric has absolutely no give. Obviously, this is annoying. But it’s worth it in the end. I’m also not crazy about the shape of the shirt, but that’s just a personal preference.
You kind of need to be able to read Japanese to order it. If someone finds this product on a site with English info, please let me know so I can update this information.
I have included images of the binder showing the front and back of the tank top, the front and back of the binder , the hook and eye system and the binder material. I also have included images of the binder being worn alone and and a set of comparison photos. I wasn’t able to take more because I didn’t have any more time before someone came home. As the images show, I have a very small chest (thank goodness), but there is still a definite difference.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
tagged as: FTMtransmasculinegenderqueerchest binderchest bindingbinder reviewナベシャツftm in JapanSunny S bindertank top binder
- padawancourt87 likes this
- glitterfemme likes this
- seukas likes this
- killmepleaseimsorry likes this
- tytheboywhocouldfly likes this
- its-called-sarcasm-you-twat likes this
- thisismyuncoolside likes this
- hotprosperity likes this
- rampantwerewolf likes this
- campuckentine likes this
- pyremogoth likes this
- socksofficial likes this
- tatsamaslany likes this
- cliamoncls likes this
- anachalom likes this
- dearfuturequeer reblogged this from inkgnosis
- drawing-ari likes this
- gymleader-cheren likes this
- johnlockedtardiswithcas likes this
- diabolicalcutie reblogged this from fuckyeahbinders
- beehives-and-triangles likes this
- turnt-dirnt likes this
- harpy-boy likes this
- roadkill-coon reblogged this from inkgnosis
- roadkill-coon likes this
- childofwestwind likes this
- bohrens likes this
- captain-rake-hands likes this
- kinzopls likes this
- seer-of-rage-pistolkind likes this
- refreference reblogged this from referencefuture
- rlchardramirez likes this
- referencefuture reblogged this from inkgnosis
- philiaphobia reblogged this from binders101
- torchata likes this
- iflops likes this
- littlealico reblogged this from fuckyeahbinders
- seasickstills likes this
- all-time-dork likes this
- live-write-blog likes this
- reaperpuppet likes this
- shatterthefragments likes this
- bitterwort likes this
- our-secretsociety likes this
- one-day-it-will-all-just-end likes this
- chambergirl likes this
- anonimotrans reblogged this from theftmresource
- zanbandia reblogged this from wolfsheadwolfsheart
- wolfsheadwolfsheart reblogged this from binders101