*does laundry but like in a punk way*
*does laundry but in a musical theatre way*
*does laundry but like in a superhero way*
found this gem in the 1996 Cornell Women’s Handbook. it’s what to say when a guy tries to get out of using a condom
what the fuck how is he putting his arm through the cat and it doesn’t even care
im 90% sure his arm is under the cat..but thats just me
no he’s putting his arm through the cat because cats are liquid
video games are a wonderful escape from reality until you see your reflection in the loading screen
Coming Out Simulator 2014 - a half-true game about half-truths
Coming Out Simulator is exactly what it says it is. It’s a free-to-play conversation simulator based on/inspired by the personal story of coming out of its creator, Nicky Case.
There’s no easy answer in Coming Out Simulator, no optimal ending to be achieved if you collect the requisite amount of points. Case based the game off a pivotal moment in his own life as a teenager. And just like in real life, the moment of “coming out” in this game is traumatic no matter which way the player chooses to approach it.
Ultimately, it’s liberating as well. But that’s not what the brunt of the experience playing Coming Out Simulator is actually like. […] There’s power in exploring a fantasy like the one in Mass Effect 3, but there’s also power in being reminded that “coming out” the way one does in that game is a fantasy, and a pretty far-fetched one for many people who faced far more difficult challenges when they actually came out.
Coming Out Simulator is a game about that second experience. It’s a painful one. But it’s also a necessary one, that I think more people who’ve never had to struggle with their own sexual identity should see for themselves.
when u haven’t masturbated in ages and
damn imma stop masturbating for a while so i can grow cannons on my back and launch torrents of water at people
Ignoring the Crisis of Cutting and Self-Harm Among Black Children
It’s a myth that white teenage girls are most likely to be cutters. In fact, black teenagers are most at risk, and our community doesn’t know it.
"The most likely group to self-harm is black teenagers, specifically black teenage boys, and they’re getting younger and younger in the doing. Most of them aren’t just using one method of self-injury. They’re burning their skin. Cutting. Pulling their hair. Punching themselves. Banging their heads into walls. The mental health treatment they need is not only undervalued in our community; it’s expensive and inaccessible.”
I’m still waiting on an article that focuses on black mental health that doesn’t go the “put it in God’s hands” route but I’m beyond glad that there are articles and discussions happening about this.
Voice Actors and Actresses from Avatar The Last Airbender who came back with new characters in The Legend of Korra.
What a cool post! Once again, the hardest working fans in the business. Also, as illustrated by these graphics, if you hear a voice on ATLA/LOK there is a strong chance it was performed by Grey DeLisle. Although Dee Bradley Baker might have more screen time due to all the animal chirps and grumbles. Either way, Grey and Dee could easily voice an entire series together—just the two of them covering all the characters—and the audience would be none the wiser without checking the credits.
I fuckin love it…
Actual things that should be done with plantations
-burn them all to the ground
- sacred museums telling the actual history of slavery not glorifying the lives of slave owners
-genetic testing/ ancestry mapping sites for Black Americans
So many men have internalized the lie that they have uncontrollable sex drives, and no way to control their anger. They aren’t ashamed of their abusive behavior because they see it as a something natural to them and maybe even central to their masculinity. It’s scary as hell.
Giving up beef will reduce carbon footprint more than cars
Study shows red meat dwarfs others for environmental impact, using 28 times more land and 11 times water for pork or chicken
by Damian Carrington
Beef’s environmental impact dwarfs that of other meat including chicken and pork, new research reveals, with one expert saying that eating less red meat would be a better way for people to cut carbon emissions than giving up their cars.
The heavy impact on the environment of meat production was known but the research shows a new scale and scope of damage, particularly for beef. The popular red meat requires 28 times more land to produce than pork or chicken, 11 times more water and results in five times more climate-warming emissions. When compared to staples like potatoes, wheat, and rice, the impact of beef per calorie is even more extreme, requiring 160 times more land and producing 11 times more greenhouse gases…
(read more: The Guardian UK)
photos: Shutterstock and Alamy
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
"I don’t care about your gender! I like you for you!"
Okay, but like, I care about my gender, so if you could support me in ways that don’t involve belittling my relationship with gender, that’d be great